TQM is Total Quality Management with Authentic Care
TQM Wealth Partners acts as a personal CFO for high-income earners and high-net-worth individuals – including successful business owners, executives, and families – helping them make financial decisions rooted in their personal values so they can cultivate long-term prosperity and preserve their legacies for generations to come.
Our mission is to empower clients to lead rich, fulfilling lives. We deliver investment guidance shaped by a unique Comprehensive Financial Plan that we tailor to clients’ individual needs. We then execute through this Plan to protect and grow long-term wealth in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
The Q in our name stands for Quality – a gold standard we maintain in each of our relationships. With our team holding both Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Retirement Management Advisor (RMA) credentials, we bring a deep level of expertise in wealth management best practices that is encoded in our organizational DNA. In all our engagements, we follow approaches that have been proven to work. We couple our in-house expertise with a bench of highly qualified professional partners with whom we have cultivated relationships throughout our years of experience – all designed to deliver you best-in-class service.
The M in TQM stands for Management – a nod to our role as your personal CFO managing the state of your finances over the lifetime of the Comprehensive Financial Plan. This means we are your financial quarterback, taking the reins of your financial plan, recommending the services we believe best meet your financial needs, adjusting portfolio allocation, and overall guarding your best interests to ensure your future is in good hands.
Quality and Management are the defining factors of how we engage with you; however, both mean nothing without a high degree of Care. As a family-operated business, with Founder and CEO Marcel Quiroga and her son Jordi Bakovic at the helm, we extend this familiar relationship to each of our clients; we treat both your successes and losses as our own. An unwavering belief in caring for your futures is one of the fundamental pillars upon which we stand. It underscores every conversation we have and serves as our North Star, guiding us to help you reap the greatest benefits of your most valuable asset – your life.
In some Spanish-speaking countries TQM stands for “Te Quiero Mucho”, which means “I Love You Very Much”
-- This is how we feel towards our clients.
“As a testament to my commitment to professional excellence I have received the 2023 Five Star Wealth Manager Award, which honors local Wealth Management Professionals in Boston; I am proud to be among those to be named a winner!”–Marcel V. Quiroga, Founder & CEO
Trust is the one investment that yields eternal dividends
- Comprehensive Financial PlanningFinancial planning is integral to life planning. Where financial tools are honed and managed, life is capitalized, and aspirations, maximized. Our mission is driven by the belief that when security and serenity surround ones financial life, peace of mind and an increased sense of purpose follow.Learn More
- Investment ManagementCapital is a measurement tool encompassing all forms of leverage, including life itself. With our team of financial experts and strategists, we create asset dedicated portfolio tailored to each client’s wealth plan.Learn More
- Business PlanningOur services have allowed our entrepreneur and c-suite executive clients to focus and build their business while we focus on the other side of the coin. Our roles range from protecting their business assets to creating exit strategies. From informal and formal business valuations to reviewing key employee insurance and buy-sell agreements, we are able to cater all of the solutions successful business owners need to protect and maximize the value of their hard work. Learn More
- Insurance ManagementAs a Financial Advisor dedicated to providing unique solutions for our clients’ futures, we take pride in covering the entire Financial Planning Process. High net worth individuals, for the most part, are spread thin over a vast array of obligations and responsibilities. From family responsibilities to raising capital for their next venture, their attention is pulled in many directions. We work one on one with clients to better address, manage, and organize their personal and, or family dynamic concerning spending, and budgets.Learn More
- Family Wealth ProgramTQM’s Family Wealth Program uses a total wealth approach so that families can find a deeper satisfaction and be more deliberate in preserving and passing on family values, stories, and traditions, while creating traditions of their own and writing the next chapters of the family’s biography.Learn More
- Legacy PlanningFamily’s often have special needs related to physical and mental health issues. In addition, the
pressure and complexities that often come with financial accomplishments can have both positive
and negative effects. Whether your needs are related to taking care of a loved one or taking care of your health and wellbeing, special needs planning provides thoughtful protection and resources designed to address the specific needs.Learn More
As Featured In
We get to the heart of the matter because hearts matter
Welcome to The TQM Client Center. Here you will be able to access and track your planning progress. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your access and/or log-in information.
How Can We Help?
Proud Members Of
*Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers. The award is based on 10 objective criteria. Eligibility criteria – required: 1. Credentialed as a registered investment adviser (RIA) or a registered investment adviser representative; 2. Actively licensed as a RIA or as a principal of a registered investment adviser firm for a minimum of 5 years; 3. Favorable regulatory and complaint history review (As defined by FSP, the wealth manager has not; A. Been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine; B. Had more than a total of three settled or pending complaints filed against them and/or a total of five settled, pending, dismissed, or denied complaints with any regulatory authority or FSP’s consumer complaint process. Unfavorable feedback may have been discovered through a check of complaints registered with a regulatory authority or complaints registered through FSP’s consumer complaint process; feedback may not be representative of any one client’s experience; C. Individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint; D. Filed for personal bankruptcy within the past 11 years; E. Been terminated from a financial services firm within the past 11 years; F. Been convicted of a felony); 4. Fulfilled their firm review based on internal standards; 5. Accepting new clients. Evaluation criteria – considered: 6. One-year client retention rate; 7. Five-year client retention rate; 8. Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered; 9. Number of client households served; 10. Education and professional designations. FSP does not evaluate quality of services provided to clients. The award is not indicative of the wealth manager’s future performance. Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their clients’ assets. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by FSP or this publication. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by FSP in the future. Visit www.fivestarprofessional.com.